Support the SMILE Youth Group by joining us for dinner Monday, April 3 from 4:00 pm to 9:30 pm at the Milford Panera Bread to raise money for their upcoming mission trip initiative.
For more information, click here.
Saint Andrew Parish Wide Lenten Program - A Lent to Remember
Talking points for week 3:
1. God forgives our sin in order to clear the way for love.
2. We can choose to grow in grace or not.
3. A good examination of conscience is taking the time to reflect on how we have failed to live up to who we are called to be.
4. Mortal sin completely ruptures our relationship with God.
5. A sin is mortal when it is a grave matter and is committed with full knowledge and full consent.
6. The Rite of Penance includes the Sign of the Cross, stating how long since your last confession, listing your sins, receiving your penance, making an Act of Contrition, and receiving absolution.